Registration for Trotters Pre-Shetland and Champions Special Needs will remain open until 9/6.
Do you have any questions or concerns during the season?
- Please contact the Division Director or Player Agent for your division.
- Additional information and league dates can be found on our home page. Please Contact Us with any questions
Do I need to work at the snack shack?
· Each family is required to fulfill two (2) snack shack shifts during the spring season and one (1) shift during the fall season. The number of required shifts is per family not per player registered; i.e., two for spring and one for fall per family.
· Parents have the responsibility to choose their own snack shack shifts online.
· Blocks of shifts will be begin to be made available once game schedules are announced.
· All shifts must be scheduled online by April 1st (spring season) and October 31 (fall season), after which time unscheduled shifts will result in deposit checks being cashed.
- You may not cancel your own shift online and register for another without prior approval from our vice president, Christina Pompeo.
- Only one shift may be rescheduled once during the season with 72 hours’ notice prior to start of your shift.
- Notice of shift cancellation is via email only.
- Non-appearance for shifts without approved notice will result in the cashing of deposit checks.
· Questions regarding snack shack shifts and shift change requests must be directed to email@example.com
· Snack shack shifts must be fulfilled by the player’s parent/guardian. Those under the age of 21 are not permitted to serve at the snack shack.
· Those interested in making their snack shack deposit checks a tax deductible donation to Westhills Baseball may contact auxiliary president Rita Lippincott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I Register On-Line?
· Yes - Register Here
Is there a tryout required?
· After registering online, all families must come to one of our onsite registration dates at Westhills Baseball:
· Saturday, 7/28, from 9-11am
· Tuesday, 8/7, from 5-7pm
· At that location you will provide your snack shack deposit check and Shetland 1 players and above, you will also receive a tryout time at onsite registration.
What are the tryout dates?
· Pony & Mustang - Saturday, 8/11.
· Bronco, Pinto & Shetland 1: Sunday, 8/12.
· Shetland 2 And Trotters Players Do Not Require A Tryout
What are the divisions and league ages?
· Players are placed in divisions according to their age as of the age cutoff date, 8/31/2019.
· Trotters: ages 3-4
· Shetland 2: age 5
· Shetland 1: age 6
· Pinto: ages 7-8
· Mustang: ages 9-10
· Bronco: ages 11-12
· Pony: ages 13-14
What Are Trotters?
· For those players who are 3 years old and will not be 4 1/2 years of age by August 31, 2019, registration for our trotters pre-Shetland program is available.
· Trotters is perfect for boys and girls 3-4 years of age, who are eager to play baseball while learning the fundamentals of the game in a comfortable environment.
- Our young players will be introduced to the elementary aspects of baseball through fun but focused drills and instruction with players rotating between stations, interacting with other players, and beginning to learn the skills of being part of a team.
· Trotters will be held on Sunday mornings 9-10 a.m.
· The price is $100 and includes a Westhills team shirt and hat.
· Safety baseballs will be used, and bats and hitting tees are provided for use at the field. All you need to bring is a
glove and helmet! Baseball pants and cleats are optional.
How are players selected?
· 8/21-8/22. Team managers will contact their players after draft.
When are games played?
· Games are played on weekends from September 8th - November 17th
· No Games the weekend of October 20th.